Tailored Home Nursing Services
Trinity excels in finding the right person for your loved one with a selective screening process that exceeds industry standards. We believe the essential ingredient in quality patient care is highly trained and caring health providers and we carefully screen our employees through criminal background checks and drug screening. Each applicant's references and prior employment history are researched. Personal traits are scrutinized as we look for sensitivity, dependability, and willingness to help others. Our selection process is more rigorous than the current industry standards require to ensure you receive only the finest quality care.
Home nursing services are tailored to your needs, short or long-term care, including 24-hour care, wake-up care, evening care, and vacation coverage is available. We coordinate our work with other agencies and provide regular companion services as needed.
Patient needs are the main focus of our registered nurses. Our nurses provide services that include:
- Specialized Nursing Care
- Medical Observation of the Client
- Ongoing Assessment of Client and Family Circumstances
- Communicating Client Needs and Changes to the Physician and Nursing Supervisor
- Teaching Safety Precautions
- Blood Draws
- Initiation of Preventive, Rehabilitative, and Therapeutic Measures
- Medication Management
- Explaining Medication Actions and Interactions
- Discussing Appropriate Health Care Measures
- Administration of Medications, Treatments, and Other Modalities as Ordered by the Attending Physician