Work With Us
Would you like to work with us? At Trinity Home Health Care we are always looking for terrific new employees. We seek registered nurses, nursing aids, and homemakers.
A Registered Nurse is a professional member of the health care team who provides skilled nursing care to clients under an established physician plan of treatment, in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act. This position reports to the nursing supervisor. Persons interested in applying for a Registered Nurse position must:
- Possess a valid current nursing license under the state board of nursing in the state where he or she is working.
- Have a minimum of one year experience in an acute care setting.
- Possess and maintain current CPR certification.
- Be of mature and responsible character.
- Possess current knowledge of the disease process, emergency interventions, and health care measures pertinent for each client.
- Possess good observational nursing judgment and effective communication skills.
- Be of good physical and mental health.
- Have reliable transportation to and from assignments, an active driver's license and proof of auto insurance.